Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween playlist

As much as I love listening endlessly to Love Will Tear Us Apart, I don’t consider sad or goth music to be acceptable Halloween fare! It’s supposed to be a night of fun and scares. My Halloween playlist is filled with songs about monsters, and songs that remind me of demented carnivals or staying in on a cool Halloween night.

(add Bela Lugosi’s Dead at the end if you must)

OutKast – Dracula’s Wedding

 

Siouxsie and the Banshees – Candyman

 

Skinny Puppy – Worlock

 

Rasputina – Transylvanian Concubine

Rosetta Stone – The Witch

I know how cheesy this song is, and I don’t care

 

The Cure – Lullaby

Does It Offend You, Yeah – Dawn of the Dead

 

Optiganally Yours – Poodleman

Poodles = Halloween

Gnarls Barkley – Boogie Monster

I think this is a fan-made video. It’s pretty weird.

 

Morrissey – Ouija Board, Ouija Board

Okay, maybe there’s a little moping on Halloween

Screamin’ Jay Hawkins – I Put a Spell on You

 

Tiger Lillies – Hell

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment