Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Caramel Apple Milky Ways

Finally spotted these little nuggets in the store – Caramel Apple Milky Way minis. I don’t think these chocolates are for everyone, but I really like them.

caramelapplemilkyway-01

 

Little candies go in this skull. It’s a sponge holder, but it is also a cute candy dish.
caramelapplemilkyway-02

 


Mr. Skully’s had too much. BLARG.
caramelapplemilkyway-03 

 

Back to the candy: these little guys taste like a regular Milky Way bar – nougat, sweet caramel, and milk chocolate – with a little hint of artificial apple and mild Autumn spices. I like artificial apple flavor, and I like when the cinnamon and spices aren’t too powerful. If you’re looking for a hefty punch of apple and cinnamon, these are not for you.caramelapplemilkyway-04

I give these 3.5/5. I like them enough to finish the bag, but they’re not The Best Candy Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment