Monday, September 24, 2012

Things I want to eat (and some I don’t)

The Impulsive Buy is full of good news for pumpkin lovers:

Spotted on shelves: pumpkin yogurt, pumpkin coffee creamer, pumpkin cream cheese, pumpkin Kisses, and caramel apple Milky Way bars. A review of Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Coffee packs, news about pumpkin spice Pringles, and a review of candy corn Oreos.

I’m not interested in the yogurt (I make my own pumpkin yogurt parfait), or the coffee creamer. I don’t like the pumpkin Kisses since they taste like too much cheap cinnamon, so I don’t need to buy those again, but I really want caramel apple Milky Ways. The candy corn Oreos interested me until I read this review – I don’t need to eat anything that tastes like BLECH canned frosting.

I am most curious about the pumpkin spice Pringles. From the Kellogg's press release: “A Pumpkin Spice flavor from Pringles will also appear as a limited edition offering at Wal-Mart.” Which means, shit, I have to go to Wal-Mart.

Yesterday I made iced coffee and added a splash of Pumpkin Pie syrup. It was delicious, and it kept me up until 3am.

1 comment:

  1. Please report back on the caramel apple Milky Way. I'm very curious.

    ReplyDelete