Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Captain EO returns to spread awesomeness

Today was the opening day for the re-launch of Captain EO at Disneyland! If you have never seen it, I think it's worth a trip to Disneyland.



Of course, I haven't seen it since it closed in 1997, but it was released when Michael Jackson was still a huge star without the creep factor. He was young, he'd had limited plastic surgery and skin lightening, and he was a-dorable! Anjelica Huston is the scary princess, and the short film was directed by Francis Ford Coppola, and it is in glorious 3D!



Actually, I remember the 3D being fairly crappy, but it is a very good show with some really good (if not slightly cheesy) music, dancing, and costumes. Plus, you get to spend some time at Disneyland! Woo! I'll be hitting the park next week for my Captain EO fix, and I'll be sure to report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment