Thursday, October 14, 2010

Reverse Trick-or-Treat

Please enjoy this hilarious thing found via Reddit:




It's a comic drawn from an old Ask Metafilter comment, and it made me laugh so hard that I couldn't breathe.

Looking for more laughs?

-The Oatmeal explains how different age groups celebrate Halloween.

-Here's one of those infographics about Halloween from Halloween Express.

-The 25th anniversary of Back to the Future is bringing out all kinds of information about Eric Stoltz's involvement. Best Week Ever has a list of the other movies Stoltz got fired from.

-Guys, Woot wants to tell you what your Halloween costume says about you.

-The Snickers "lady" scares the bejeezus out of everyone. (I'm waiting for news of Jocelyn Wildenstein's lawsuit)

-My first guest post over at Spooky Little Girl's blog is about Fullerton theater The Maverick. I attended a performance of the musical Zombie Love. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment