Friday, October 15, 2010

Dreyer's Pumpkin Ice Cream

The hub loves ice cream, so we picked up this container of Dreyer's Pumpkin Ice Cream. It was available last year, but I couldn't remember the taste.


I double-checked, and the container really does make the ice cream look like a salmon color. In reality, it's more of a natural yellowy pumpkin color.


It has a nice pumpkin flavor with a hint of spices. It's very creamy, but it's lacking something. After a few bites, the hub was bored with it. I suggested sprinkles.

Muy festive. He was happy with it, and the sprinkle texture helped a lot.

While this pumpkin ice cream is very good for straight-up pumpkin ice cream, I found it too dull to eat an entire scoop. Next time, I'd probably tart it up with crushed graham crackers, spiced whipped cream, and sprinkles.

3.5/5

Yep, I'll get to actually making things soon. I started last week, but I've had a lot of flops so far. I'm trying to be more adventurous this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment