Thursday, August 11, 2011

General spooky-time update

August - one step closer to Halloween time!



It's still just rumor, but rumor has it that a Munsters re-boot with a dark origin story is being pitched to NBC.







The truth comes out about Frank Darabont's exit from The Walking Dead. They claim it was budget issues what done them in.



The Addams Family musical is coming to SoCal. It'll be at the Pantages June 5-17. Despite my love for all things Addams and musical, I think the show looks like absolute normie dreck. Having said that, I'll probably still go. What can I say, I enjoy punishment.



Thankfully the Maverick Theater will satisfy my need for spooky theater with Frankenstein Has No Legs. I saw Hamlet Has No Legs from the All Puppet Players and it was really funny. They're fundraising if you've got some extra cash.



Lastly, have you given any thought to your Halloween costume this year? I'm strongly considering "murderous bride"...mostly because I know where I can get an unwanted wedding gown for free, and because I looove dumping blood on things. And carrying a weapon sounds fun. As usual, I have no idea where I'll GO on Halloween, but I'm sure it will involve a costume.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't heard about the "dark" Munsters pilot, last i heard the Wayan brothers were doing a Munsters film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drake! Sorry for the late reply. The Wayans brothers' Munsters project is dead. Rejoice!

    ReplyDelete